LIGNE:A button's ligne, refers to a button's size. The word ligne, is a French word that became the standard reference used by German button manufacturers in the early eighteenth century. Ligne is the internationally recognized standard. Consensus at the time was that a "ligne" measured the inside diameter of a "round wick folded flat." One inch is equal to 40 English ligne, 11 French ligne, and 25.5 mm.
Previous: No Information
Next: Types of buttons
Related Industry Knowledge
- Wide Plate Belt
- Belts collocation Skills
- The collocation rule of women belts
- Guide to the selection of belts
- The concept of zipper
- The composing element of zipper
- Detailed contents of zipper assembly
- Women Belts Fashion Match
- The specific classification of zipper
- Troubleshooting of Zipper
- What is the difference between PU a...
- How To Identify Genuine Leather, PU...
- chemical lace